This is for you if you enjoy cooking and would like to have easy access to fresh herbs. If you’re someone who would prefer not to pay the expensive prices for fresh or dried herbs at grocery stores – grow your own culinary herbs with the help of this guide!
What you’ll learn:
- How to choose the best location for your culinary herb garden
- How to select the appropriate container
- The main characteristics of the major herb plant families
- How to plant from seed or starter plant
- What to do to tend and nurture your new herb plants
- When to get started harvesting your fresh herbs
If this guide has you excited to start planting culinary herbs, you’re going to love the full
“How to Grow, Cook, and Nourish Yourself with Culinary Herbs” blog post series featuring the most popular herbs. You’ll receive an email notification when these blog posts are available.